• Competed in four meets during the outdoor season, including the 2016 Ivy League Outdoor Track & Field Championships.
• Placed second in the 1,500 meters at the Philadelphia College Classic (Mar. 19).
• Placed fourth in the 800 meters at the Penn Challenge (Mar. 26).
• Competed in four meets during the indoor season
• Had a season-best third place finish at the Wesley Brown Invite in the 800 meters (Jan. 30).
2015 CROSS COUNTRY
• Opened season with a 21st-place showing at the Big 5 Invitational (Sept. 11).
• Scored (13th place) at the Main Line Invitational (Sept. 18).
• Placed 81st at Ivy Heps (10/30).
2014-15: Qualified for Outdoor NCAA Championships in the 1,500 meters ... Scored at Indoor Heps in the 1,000 meters (sixth) and as member of the 4x800 relay (third) ... Scored at Outdoor Heps in the 1,500 meters (fourth) and as member of 4x800 relay (third) ... Scored at Outdoor ECAC Championships as member of 4x800 relay (third) ... Second in the 800 meters at Monmouth Open (Feb. 14).
2013-14: Scored at Cross Country Heps and NCAA Regionals ... Scored at Outdoor ECAC Championships as member of 4x800 relay (fifth).
2012-13: USA Junior National qualifier and finalist ... Scored at 2013 Outdoor Heps in the 4x800-meter relay (sixth) ... Won 800 meters at Philadelphia College Classic (March 23).
High School: Lettered seven times in indoor and outdoor track & field ... Two-time letterwinner in cross country ... Served as captain her junior and senior seasons ... Also lettered in basketball and field hockey ... 2012 indoor 600-meter county champion ... Set county record in the outdoor 1,500 meters ... Was the 2011 league, county and sectional champion in the 1,500 meters ... Earned the league and county championships in the 400 and 800 meters in 2012 ... Holds numerous school records, including mile, 600, 800 and 1,000 meters ... High Honor roll and National Honor Society member ... Three-year class president.
Personal: Daughter of Adrienne and Salvatore ... Has three siblings, Talia, Salvatore and Nicholas ... Enrolled in the School of Arts and Sciences.