Career Performance Lists: Cross Country | Track & Field
2016 XC Second-Team All-Ivy
2015 Outdoor NCAA Qualifier (5,000 meters)
2013 NCAA Cross Country Championships qualifier
Two-time USTFCCCA All-Academic (2014 XC, 2015 TF)
Two-time USTFCCCA All-Region in cross country (2013, 2014)
Second all-time at Penn in the indoor 5,000 meters (16:42.00)
Third all-time at Penn in the outdoor 3,000 meters (9:29.43)
Third all-time at Penn in the outdoor 5,000 meters (16:14.35)
Fourth all-time at Penn in the 10,000 meters (35:54.96)
Fourth all-time at Penn as member of outdoor distance medley relay (11:31.68)
Sixth all-time at Penn in the outdoor 1,500 meters (4:26.89)
Ninth all-time at Penn in the indoor mile (4:54.00)
• Competed in three outdoor meets before injury sidelined her season
• Recorded the third-best time in school history in the 5,000m (16:15.35) to place 10th at the Stanford Invitational (Apr. 1)
• Placed second in the 3,000m at the Philadelphia College Classic (Mar. 19)
• Placed third in the 1,500m at the Penn Challenge (Mar. 26)
• Competed in five meets during the indoor season
• Improved upon her second-best time in school history in the indoor 5,000m (16:42.00) to place second at the Fastrack National Invite (Feb. 12)
• Placed fourth in the 5,000m at the 2016 Ivy League Indoor Track & Field Championships
• Recorded five top-5 finishes in every event she competed in
2016 CROSS COUNTRY
• Scored in all six of the cross country races that she competed in
• Earned second-team All-Ivy honors after placing 13th at the Ivy Heps Oct. 30
• Placed third at the Big 5 Invitational Sept. 11
• Finished ninth at the Main Line Invitational Sept. 18
• Placed eighth at the Princeton Invite Oct. 17
• Recorded a 26th-place finish at the NCAA Mid-Atlantic Regional Nov. 13
2014-15: Qualified for NCAA Outdoor Championships in the 5,000 meters ... USTFCCCA Track & Field All-Academic team ... USTFCCCA Cross Country All-Academic team ... USTFCCCA Cross Country All-Region ... Second on the team at Cross Country Heps and tops on the team at NCAA Regionals ... Scored at Indoor Heps in the 3,000 meters (sixth) and as member of distance medley relay (fourth) ... Scored at Outdoor Heps in the 5,000 meters (third) ... Scored at Outdoor ECAC Championships in the 5,000 meters (seventh) ... Won the 3,000 meters at Angry Birds Invitational (Jan. 17) and Philadelphia College Classic (March 21) ... Won 1,500 meters at Maryland Invitational (March 28).
2013-14: NCAA Cross Country Championships qualifier ... Heps Female Cross Country Rookie of the Week (Sept. 30) ... Tops on the team at five meets, including Cross Country Heps and NCAA Regionals ... Finished 184th at NCAA Cross Country Championships ... Won the 3,000 meters at Haverford Invitational (Jan. 25) ... Won the 5,000 meters at Raleigh Relays (March 28).
High School: Placed 30th at the Nike Cross Southwest Regionals.
Personal: Daughter of Suzette Jones and Thomas Whiting … Twin sister, Clarissa, also on the cross country team at Penn … Enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences.