- Seating for 52,593 with 1,364 chair backs available in the south stands
- Concession Stands
- Restrooms in the North, South and East stands
- Dressing/Locker Rooms available
- Electronic Scoreboard and Video board
- Spectator entrances on all sides of the stadium
- SprinTurf field surface lined for football, field hockey, soccer and lacrosse
- Rekortan synthetic track surface with 9 lanes, pole vault pit, steeple chase and jump pits.
- Standard lined football field 360 ft. x161 ft. or 57,690 Sq. ft.
- Standard 400M lined track
- Square footage of football and track surfaces: 172,800 Sq. ft.
- Distance between North and South stands: 320' 4"
ACCESS/Service: Franklin Field is equipped with disabled seating on the South side of the Stadium. Sections SC through SK Row 1 can accommodate a person utilizing a wheelchair and a companion. The concession stands are accessible to those patrons in wheelchairs and the restrooms are equipped with the appropriate facilities.
ENTRANCES: There are 11 gates on the South
Side, 3 double gates on the North Side and the North, South and East gate
entrances have large access points.
South Side: 1,364 Chair Backs between the 30 yard lines.
North Side: Press area
West End (33rd Street Side): VIP entrance, Will Call is also located at this end of the stadium and Box Office Main area.