- The results of Harvard's Ivy League games will stand as played.
- Harvard has canceled its remaining two games, against Columbia (Saturday) and Penn (November 12).
- As a result, Penn and Columbia will play a midweek game at a mutually agreed-upon date prior to the end of the regular season.
- The Penn vs. Columbia game will count as their seventh Ivy League game in the league standings, in lieu of the canceled game vs. Harvard.
- The Penn vs. Columbia game will be played at Princeton.
- Harvard is ineligible for the Ivy League title or All-Ivy consideration.
Information regarding next week's match between Penn and Columbia at Princeton, and all Senior Day festivities, will be announced as soon as it becomes official.