Hartford, Conn. -- The University of Pennsylvania men's squash team fell to Trinity on Saturday, 9-0.
All nine of the Quakers lost their matches with scores of 9-0 against the No. 1 ranked Bantams. Sophomore Gilly Lane put up a fight at the number one position, keeping the match close with scores of 10-8, 9-2 and 9-2. Freshman Pierce Cravens put in a solid performace at the the number nine position with scores of 9-2, 9-6 and 9-6.
The Quakers are next in action Wednesday, Jan. 26 when they travel to Princeton for a 7 p.m. start.
1. Bernardo Samper d. Gilly Lane (P),3-0
2.Shaun Johnstone d. Richard Repetto(P), 3-0
3. Yvain Badan d. Benjamin Ende(P), 3-0
4. Sahil Vora d. Jacob Himmelrich (P),3-0
5. Eduardo Pereira d. Lee Rosen(P), 3-0
6. Jacques Swanepoel d. Eric Bardawil (P),3-0
7. Vishal Kapoor d. Drew Crockett (P),3-0
8. Thomas Wolfe d. Graham Bassett (P), 3-0
9. Nick Lacaillade d. Pierce Cravens (P),3-0
Written by Jennifer Hildebrand, athletic communications assistant