LANCASTER, Pa. The No. 2 Penn women’s squash team rolled over Franklin and Marshall, 9-0, on Wednesday evening to remain perfect on the season. The Red and Blue are now 6-0 overall and 3-0 in the Ivy League.
The Quakers only gave up a combined 21 points through the nine matches, which were all finished in three games. Playing at the No. 6 position, Tara Chawla, did not give up a point on her way to aflawless win. This is the second straight match and third overall that Penn has downed their opponents 9-0.
The Red and Blue are home for their next three matches, all non-conference contests, starting with Amherst and Williams this Saturday.
PENN vs. FRANKLIN & MARSHALL (9-0)
1. Sydney Scott (PENN) def. Ellie Foster (F&M) 9-0, 9-0, 9-2
2. Britt Hebden (PENN) def. Davinia Buckley (F&M) 9-0, 9-0, 9-2
3. Alisha Turner (PENN) def. Gabby Robinson (F&M) 9-0, 9-4, 9-0
4. Annie Madeira (PENN) def. Sheena Suckoo (F&M) 9-1, 9-1, 9-5
5. Christina Matthias (PENN) def. Courtney Mulligan (F&M) 9-1, 9-1, 9-0
6. Tara Chawla (PENN) def. Kelsey Tylus (F&M) 9-0, 9-0, 9-0
7. Emily Goodwin (PENN) def. Tanya Arora (F&M) 9-0, 9-0, 9-2
8. Taylor Booth (PENN) def. Aleka Woods (F&M) 9-2, 9-0, 9-0
9. Anita Sellers (PENN) def. Dana Russo (F&M) 9-4, 9-0, 9-0